Monday, August 15, 2011

NHL Soccer Jerseys

Almost 8 months ago, I introduced the lovely readers of Posts By Panos to the NFL Soccer Jerseys that I came across on the internet, check out the link (NFL Soccer Jerseys). Well, it turns out that the same marketing maestro has incorporated every NHL team into a soccer styled jersey. My personal favorites are the simplistic yet stylish jerseys, so count me in for the Detroit Red Wings and the Toronto Maple Leafs. As for the worst, well I think you can look no further than the Columbus Blue Jackets. What are your favorites and more importantly who needs to go back to fashion school?

(Note: I did not design these jerseys, but merely found them on the internet. I would love to give credit to the original designer.)

Anaheim Ducks


Boston Bruins


Buffalo Sabres


Calgary Flames


Carolina Hurricanes


Chicago Blackhawks


Colorado Avalanche


Columbus Blue Jackets


Dallas Stars


Detroit Red Wings


Edmonton Oilers


Florida Panthers


Los Angeles Kings


Minnesota Wild


Montreal Canadians


Nashville Predators


New Jersey Devils


New Jersey Islanders


New York Rangers


Ottawa Senators


Philadelphia Flyers


Phoenix Coyotes


Pittsburgh Penguins


San Jose Sharks


St. Louis Blues


Tampa Bay Lightning


Toronto Maple Leafs


Vancouver Canucks


Washington Capitals


Winnipeg Jets



4 comments:

  1. shutup and take my money. how where when!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty cool. I'd love to see the Wings with the Little Caesars logo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching hockey sport. I even love to see these new jerseys. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the HSBC t-shirts/jerseys. They look great. I love the color blue jersey the most. I don't know if it's juts a coincidence but I also love number 26. It's my birth date.

    ReplyDelete