Friday, December 17, 2010

EPL Round #18 Fearless Predictions

To my loyal and avid fan base I do apologize for the lack of posts, especially the Wednesday Crossbars, but I am currently traveling and have limited internet access. Furthermore, to make matters worse someone on my flight took my bag by accident so I am currently sans luggage, great start. Anyways let's makes some fearless predictions. As always, they are available after the jump!

Sunderland - Bolton (2-1)
Sunderland grabbed a point on the road last week and will be looking for all three at home in the early match-up on Saturday. Look for Bent to get on the score sheet.

Arsenal - Stoke (3-0)
In the slight chance that I actually attend this match in person, I am hoping for a big Arsenal victory and plenty of goals.

Birmingham - Newcastle (2-2)
Newcastle were brave and ambitious in their game against Liverpool but the honeymoon ends for Pardew as he does managed to grab a late equalizer and a point due to the heading prowess of Andy Carrol.

Blackburn - West Ham (1-1)
Premiership owners have lost the plot, and I have no idea why Rovers would fire Sam Allardyce so expect the players to put in a sub-par performance and the points will be shared.

Wigan - Aston Villa (1-2)
The revival for Houllier's men continues with three points at Wigan, also in further news, I have also been demoted to Villa's reserves due to poor play and no luggage.

Liverpool - Fulham (3-0)
Coach Roy in his first match against his former club Fulham, and if he doesn't win and doesn't win big, I believe he will get the axe, so three points for Fulham and goals from Torres, book it!

West Brom - Wolverhampton (4-2)
This will be a great open entertaining match between the new boys in the EPL and there will be goals and eventually West Brom will take the points.

Blackpool - Tottenham (2-3)
Blackpool, what can you say, continue to surprise and have been picking up points left, right and center, except they will struggle against Spurs in what should be a great match.

Chelsea - Manchester United (3-1)
A match that I wish I could attend or afford, but regardless it should be a cracker and with Carlo predicting a victory, who can go against Coach Carlo.

Manchester City - Everton (2-0)
Ridiculous drama at City as Tevez appears to want out and also a huge pay raise. City will band together and grab the three points against Everton.

OVERALL RECORD
82-87

No comments:

Post a Comment