Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome To 2012 . . .

I am back baby. After a fantastic three-week jaunt to Barcelona and Cyprus with the woman, I have finally come home to Toronto and am settling in for the harsh reality of winter, one filled with snow and darkness. But alas, are we all here to listen my winter blues or prognosticate on a spectacular 2012.

Posts By Panos 2012 Resolutions


Write More
In reality, I should probably be writing two to three articles per week in order to take Posts By Panos to the next level, but time is never something one can get more of in the day. So moving forward, I will try to write two extra articles a week that are in addition to the weekly fearless predictions. As always the key is to ensure that I have the time to make that commitment, which brings us to my second resolution.

Have Some Guest Writers
Honestly, many of you who are reading this can do a better job that I can, that is a simple fact. So here is a challenge to the reading public, if you think you have a topic that is relevant, entertaining and would like to write about, by all means do your thing. Merely, send me an e-mail and I would be more than happy to incorporate a fan's page or section. Furthermore, with a commitment of two to three new articles per week, the need for new writers is paramount.

More Opinion, Less Commentary
The majority of you, I hope, can easily access yesterday's recap to a football match. Therefore, I believe that many of you visit this blog because you are curious as to what I have to say about a topic x and y. Previews and fearless predictions have become a staple on the Posts By Panos menu, but there is a gap on commentary. For example, here are some topics that are worth investigating:

Why are all the referees white?
How does Sepp Blatter have us all around his little finger?
What happened to the sweeper?
Does football need a salary cap?


If you have any further topics that are worth examining, just leave your thoughts in the comments section.

All in all, 2011 was a fantastic year . . . now let's have an even better 2012.

Much love,
Panos

No comments:

Post a Comment