Friday, February 3, 2012

New Canadian 2012 Soccer Jersey

With the Canadian Soccer Association, the CSA, celebrating its 100 year anniversary, it was only natural to release a new edition of the Canadian soccer jersey for men and women. Take advantage of such anniversaries and make some money in the process, why not? I was actually invited to the event, but because of my prior commitment to my basketball league, that's right 'Pippin Ain't Easy' is our team name, I was unavailable. Playing the role of Mark Jackson is not something I can give up lightly. Regardless here are the jerseys, what do you think?

In my opinion, I don't care what they wear as long as we give a solid effort during the 2014 World Qualifying cycle, I don't have high hopes, but I have hope.


HOME CANADA 2012 JERSEY


AWAY CANADA 2012 JERSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment