Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Manchester City Reaction

Honestly, I didn't think I had a chance in hell of watching Manchester City - QPR. See, I was en route to Orlando for work and with a 10:30 am departure time, yes it was poorly planned, there was no hope for me. But, thanks to the good people at WestJet and their live television feature on all their flights I was in luck and manged to catch what will probably go down as one of the most climatic days in EPL history.


However, do you really want my reaction to this match. Here are four instant classics of Sergio Aguero's winning goal . . . just enjoy!

Ian Darke - ESPN

Paul Merson - Sky Sports

Fox Deportes

Martin Tyler - Sky Sports

1 comment:

  1. Today i visit your blog. After Read your blog, I am very happy to read your blog. Such a great work. Your blog also looking good and nice video. I also share this blog with my friends. I will visit this blog again.

    solar street light

    ReplyDelete