Friday, March 11, 2011

Special 1 TV - I'm On Setanta Sports - Season 2

After the jump are the episodes of Season 2 of I'm On Setanta Sports, a satirical look at the world of football through the eyes of the 'Special 1.' Enjoy after the jump.


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 21)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 22)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 23)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 24)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 25)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 26)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 27)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 28)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 29)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 30)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 31)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 32)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 33)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 34)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 35)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 36)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 37)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 38)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 39)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 40)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 41)

1 comment:

  1. A'well!!!
    Nice work malaka but Doitchampions list has then all in a row:

    http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?annotation_id=annotation_512346&p=514CEF8FC1621F16&feature=iv

    Still, any fan of the special one has to be an ok guy.

    Be champions.

    ReplyDelete