Friday, March 11, 2011

Special 1 TV - I'm On Setanta Sports - Season 1

I have been meaning to do this for a while . . . . here are the complete episodes from Special1 TV. If you are not familiar with Special 1 TV well it is absolute comedic genius. Using puppets, the creators have developed a football variety show hosted by the Special 1, Jose Mourinho and assisted by the Boy Wonder, Wayne Rooney. Each episode also contains a few several special appearances from some of football's biggest stars.

This post contains Season 1 of the I'm On Setanta Sports series. Enjoy as always after the jump.


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 1)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 2)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 3)


I'm On Setanta Sports (2007 Christmas Special)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 4)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 5)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 6)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 7)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 8)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 9)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 10)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 11)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 12)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 13)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 14)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 15)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 16)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 17)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 18)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 19)


I'm On Setanta Sports (Episode 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment